What is the minimum age for renting a car?
The minimum age to rent a car in Dubai is 21 years old. If you have already reached this age, everything is in order, contact Kings Rental Cars to rent a car.
Is it enough for me to have a Russian driving license in Dubai?
Yes, enough. You need the internal rights of the country of which you are a citizen - Russia, Ukraine, etc.
The trip failed, the car was booked. Will I get my money back?
We do not take prepayment for car rental. You pay for our services on the spot after arriving in Dubai. Therefore, if your trip is interrupted, please let us know and we will cancel your booking. Since the advance payment for car rental is not taken, there is no problem with the return of money.
What does car insurance cover?
If the accident occurred through the fault of the client, then the insurance will be 10% of the damage. Added to this is the fixed amount that the insurance company has set for the vehicle. This amount depends on the specific car brand. For example, for the Lamborghini Huracan it is $ 1370.
I had an accident. What to do?
The most important thing is to contact the landlord as soon as possible and tell them what happened. Our company's technical support representatives will promptly take the necessary measures and tell you how to behave depending on your specific circumstances. Remember not to leave the scene of the accident until the police have completed the paperwork.
What do you need to rent a car?
Kings Rental Cars requires 21 years of age or older to rent a car. You will need the following documents:
• original passport;
• an internal driver's license issued in the country of which you are a citizen;
• a bank card with enough money to pay for the rental services - the required amount will be blocked as a deposit, and then debited from your account.
How do I pay for my car rental?
You yourself choose which payment option is more convenient for you - by credit card or in cash. But keep in mind that when paying by card, the processing company additionally takes interest for using the money transfer service.
Могу ли я передать управление другому водителю?
Only the person specified in the contract can drive the rented car. But in one contract, you can specify two drivers. Accordingly, they can change, and you can transfer control to another person - provided that he is also specified in the contract for this car.
What can the police fine me for?
The Dubai Traffic Police can fine the driver, for example, for:
• over speed;
• driving at a speed below the minimum permissible on this section of the road;
• driving without a license;
• driving a car that does not have license plates;
• driving through a red light;
• driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
• violation of the safe distance between your car and other vehicles.
According to statistics, up to 90% of fines are imposed due to speeding.
A complete list of traffic fines and their amounts can be found on this page.
Are there traffic jams in Dubai?
Yes. In Dubai, on average, one car is shared by two people. Therefore, it is not surprising that traffic jams occur on the roads. Local authorities are fighting them, and the situation is gradually improving, but the problem has not yet been fully resolved. The most serious traffic jams are considered on the highway connecting Dubai with the emirate of Sharjah.
What kind of gasoline to fill in the car?
There are two types of gasoline on Dubai gasoline stations - Super (98) and Special (95). An employee at Kings Rental Cfrs will advise you which one should be put into the tank of your rented car. At the gas station there is no need to get out of the car, just tell the tanker the brand of gasoline you need and how many liters you need to fill in the tank.
How much is parking in Dubai?
The answer to this question depends on the type of parking.
• Shopping and entertainment centers usually have an area dedicated to free parking.
• Hotels and restaurants offer valet parking, that is, you give the car to the employee who places it. This service can be either free or paid.
• There are paid parking zones on city streets. The cost of an hour starts at $ 0.55.
How to pay for parking in Dubai?
If you use paid parking, you can pay for the service in two ways:
• in the vending machine - insert the required number of coins, press OK and wait until the device issues a receipt, which must be placed under the glass of the car so that it can be seen;
• by SMS - from a mobile phone with a UAE number, send an SMS to 7275 with the text "Car number zone number number of hours".
For example, O44970 363K 4. This means: car number O 44970, zone 363K, parking for 4 hours.
Is smoking allowed in the car?
No. This is not only discouraged, but also punishable by a fine.
Is it allowed to carry alcoholic drinks in the rented car?
UAE law only allows the carriage of alcoholic beverages in a vehicle if you have the appropriate license. If you are carrying a small amount of alcohol, especially bought in Duty Free, for your own consumption, the police will treat you loyally. But the transportation of alcohol in such an amount that it is immediately obvious that this is a commercial batch will entail serious consequences not only for the driver, but also for the rental company.
The lease has expired. Who will take the car from me and deliver it to the rental company?
Our driver will deliver the car to the client in Dubai, and after the lease expires, he will pick it up where it is convenient for you to leave the car. Delivery to another city in the United Arab Emirates is possible, but for an additional fee. The cost depends both on the make of the car and on how far it needs to be delivered.